- Last Updated Jul 19, 2013
- Website http://lemoncraft.com
Please whitelist our IP: 126.96.36.199
- Players Online
- 0 / 0
- Server Type
• Lemon Craft uses sponges to keep you safe from grief. Our famous sponge system is very easy. All you need to do it place a sponge down to "claim" a 29x29 chunk of land, protecting you from all forms of grief. Simply place a sign of anything you want to protect. If you want more information on how sponges work, please visit http://www.lemoncraft.com/tutorials for tons of information about our server's features. If you fail to protect your houses and creations with sponges, we have LogBlock. This allows us to rollback/redo any grief done to the server. Just send a message to staff and we will get to it :)
• Clans are great feature to Lemon Craft. It's a full-featured clan system that is kind of like factions but better. You can create a clan on Lemon Craft, inviting members, track you K/D ratio, have a custom clan tag that display in the chat, leader boards and so much more. Creative a clan costs money, so it is better to join one when you first join a clan to make friends and create enemy's.
• Player V.S. player is completely optional on Lemon Craft. You have the option to disable your own PvP status with a simple command. Remember that disabling PvP does not make you invulnerable. To toggle your PvP status, simply type in-game: /pvp on | /pvp off
• Server Market - Buy/sell to a virtual Admin Shop. Teleport to the market in-game with: /market
• Auctions - Create auctions allowing players to bid on your goods. More information in-game with: /auction
• Lottery - Buy a ticket for a change to win the jackpot! Currently in beta.
• We go through extensive measures to make sure no one is using hacked clients. If you are using one, it is highly detectable and you will be banned for using them.